Based in Christchurch serving the South Island, South Island Pluming are leading providers of plumbing and drainage services. They offer a complete range of plumbing and drainage services for residential, commercial, rural and architectural clients including anything from replacement tapware and bathroom renovations to service and maintenance, backflow prevention, heat pump hot water, leaky water mains and water monitoring.
At South Island Plumbing we bring together a group of highly skilled and enthusiastic personnel. We now have an exciting new opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Plumber to join our team.
We are seeking a proactive team member able to work unsupervised with strong communication, customer service and time management skills.
The successful applicant for this role will be someone who fits with the current team and has the following qualities/skills:
- NZ qualified & registered plumber
- Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or NZ Citizenship
- A can-do attitude to problem solve and find solutions promptly for clients
- Current (clean) NZ driver’s license
- Takes pride in their workmanship
- Good communication & customer service skills (speaks and writes fluent English)
- Team player with a good work ethic and an eye for detail
- Is thorough and methodical
- Hardworking, physically fit and non-smoker
If you possess the above attributes and would like to join the team, please send your application including a CV and accompanying cover letter to email@example.com